I’ve been loving shades of blue lately- I keep running across gorgeous, bright, sunny interiors with this color as a main feature. Then my friend Cecile Elliott, an amazingly hip and fun graphic designer, painted her living room (and her website) this gorgeous, fresh, robin’s egg blue and I knew I had to share it. Here are a few other things I found while I looked around. I really fell down a rabbit hole over at House of Turquoise!
This next one is the perfect parallel to Cecile’s room- they both have an awesome collage of black frames + the perfect robin’s egg blue!
And this is Cecile’s living room just after they painted- they just snapped the pic before they could hang their fabulous vintage shell chandelier back up. And this is before they got an adorable new accent chair, so I’ll update soon if I can!
Here are a few extra things I found in this lovely hue!
1. Drink Pendant Light Via House of Turquoise
2. Pure Flax Linen Ruffled Mod Floral Bibbed Apron Via Everything Turquoise
3. Tumbled Seaglass Chandelier Via Everything Turquoise
4. Kirby Cream Pillow from Blissliving Home Via House of Turquoise
5. Jonathan Adler Mrs Godfrey Chair Via Everything Turquoise
6. Eames Rocker From Herman Miller Via Everything Turquoise
7. THOUT Holey STUMP in Aqua Via Everything Turquoise